THE EASTPOINTE-ROSEVILLE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Announces the Honorees of 2022 Fraser F.A.M.E. Awards
The Chamber is happy to be working with the City of Fraser on the annual F.A.M.E. (Fraser Academy Member of Excellence) Awards. Our goal is to recognize businesses, residents, schools, and youth for their dedication and service to the community in 8 categories: Student of the Year, Educator of the Year (Elementary/Middle/High School), Youth of the Year, Citizen of the Year, “You’ve Made a Difference” Award, Business of the Year, Capital Improvement, and Pioneer Award.
The Winners are as follows and will receive their awards on May 16th:
- Student of the Year – Joshua Crook
- Youth of the Year – Hailey Brannon
- Teacher of the Year (Elementary) – Marisa Fett
- Teacher of the Year (Middle) – Stephanie DeCumen
- Teacher of the Year (High School) – Stacie Yokhana
- Citizen of the Year – Sherry Stein
- “You’ve Made a Difference” – Maria Palomino
- “You’ve Made a Difference” – Jean DeBruyn
- Business of the Year – Cavemen Haircuts
- Capital Improvement Award – Fraser Eye Care Center
- Pioneer Award – America’s Finest Printing & Graphics
- Pioneer Award – Healthmark Industries Company Inc.
The Fraser F.A.M.E. Awards noted above will be presented in person at an award dinner on May 16, 2022, at the Vintage House, 31816 Utica Road, Fraser, MI 48026. Banquet starts at 5:30pm. Dinner reservations can be made by calling 586-776-5520 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Adult tickets are $30 pp/cash bar. Children pricing is $15 per child (age 4-12 years old) and free for children age 3 and under.
Proud sponsors of this year’s awards are Jenesis Entertainment and Anderson, Eckstein & Westrick, Inc.