FREE Resources for Small Business Consulting Help
Did you know that there are 3 completely free resources available to Small Business Owners to help you navigate through the COVID-19 crisis and various loan applications/process?
Utilize a Consultant along with your Accountant and/or Financial Manager to find the best financial options for your business
Click on title Option #1, #2, or #3 to go directly to site.
Michigan SBDC provides consulting, training and research to assist small business to launch, grow, transition and innovate
How Can The Small Business Development Corporation Help My Business?
- Economic Disaster Loan
- Talk it through with the SBDC
- Small Business Support Webinars on Demand
- COVID-19 Employee Leave Programs for Your Small Business
- FAQs and Additional Resources
For additional information, contact SBA disaster assistance customer service center at 800-659-2955 or visit SBDCMichigan.org or
Once you click on link, scroll down page to section labeled:
MEDC Contacts for Personalized Support and select from 1 of 3 choices
How Can Michigan Economic Development Corporation Help My Business?
- Michigan Small Business Relief Program – grants administered by 15 local and nonprofit economic development organizations around Michigan
- PMBC COVID-19 Emergency Access & Retooling Grants – grants up to $150,000 to small manufacturing businesses looking to produce Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- PMBC Virtual Procurement Assistance – this program helps source health and human service supply during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Federal support, including SBA Disaster Loans, Economic Injury Disaster Loans, and the Paycheck Protection Program
- Capital Access Program – public resources helping generate private lending financing that small businesses might not otherwise have access to
Businesses looking for assistance can contact the Michigan Economic Development Corporation’s call center at (888) 522.0103 or email MichiganBusiness.org
- Get Started in Five Steps:
- Identify your business question
- Search for a mentor, or let your local chapter pair you with a mentor
- Submit a mentoring request to share your business question(s) with an expert
- Start working on your business goals with help from your mentor
- Continue working with your mentor throughout the life of your business
Business Owners utilizing partnership resources are more likely to succeed